8 Awesome Business Podcasts That Will Reignite Your Marketing Enthusiasm
In a previous entry, we discussed how an increasing number of entrepreneurs are using podcasting as a vehicle to increase brand awareness. Today, we bring you eight of the individuals who are taking the podcasting universe by storm.
- Entrepreneur on Fire. Hosted by John Lee Dumas, this podcast features interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs seven days a week.
- Rainmaker.FM. Spearheaded by Copyblogger Media, Rainmaker.FM features several podcasts with evolving advice for the digital marketing landscape. The same company that gained recognition for teaching people how to write online has now embraced the podcasting phenomenon with shows such as Hack the Entrepreneur, Rough Draft, and The Lede in addition to Rainmaker.FM.
- Marketing Smarts from MarketingProfs. Weekly podcast featuring interviews with savvy marketers and actionable advice to help you improve your marketing.
- This is Your Life with Michael Hyatt. Weekly podcast brought to you by Michael Hyatt, who shares advice to help you boost your productivity, lead with greater purpose, and work with better focus.
- Duct Tape Marketing. Hosted by John Jantsch, who has been called the World’s Most Practical Small Business Expert, this podcast features small business marketing ideas and strategies as well as interviews with other marketing professionals.
- Content Warfare Podcast. Hosted by Ryan Hanley, this weekly podcast brings you interviews with some of the web’s most successful content creators, who share their secrets for capturing the attention of online audiences.
- Social Media Examiner Podcast. Brought to you by Michael Stelzner, the brainchild behind the Social Media Examiner, this podcast showcases interviews and actionable advice from leading social media marketing pros.
- Hit the Mic with The Stacey Harris. Geared towards female entrepreneurs, this podcast features marketing tips and insight from marketing professionals across the industry.